Bridal Bouquets ~ 'ready to wear collection'
Here on the flower farm we appreciate that some of our brides would like to keep things simple with minimum fuss, our 'ready to wear' collection has been adapted to weddings where the bride and family want to create in their own venues, but don't want to tackle the more difficult bridal party flowers.
The 'ready to wear' collection is ideal for couples with smaller budgets and allows you to create your unique wedding look and feel where you can mix and match items from each colour palette making your floral planning stress free.
Each arrangement will still be unique to you, all our designs will be carefully chosen each week and will change with the seasons... this is not a 'set menu' option, we are guided by your colours, but our florists use their own expertise to design and select your flowers and foliage from the flower field depending on availability in the week of your wedding. During the winter months, we use as many British growers as possible.
The photos are a colour palette guide, each bouquet will differ in varieties depending on the season and availability.
All your bouquets will come wrapped in hessian and boxed in water ready for travelling.
If you would like silk ribbon to match your bouquet, please add this as a separate item.
Please read our FAQ before ordering:
* when do I need to order my flowers by?
To make sure we have a florist available for that date, we would need at least one months notice. We will be in touch once you have ordered to confirm that date with you.
* is there a consultation with this package?
This package is designed for simplicity, there are no consultations, but we are happy to answer any queries that you may have. You are also welcome to visit the flower farm for inspiration if your wedding is during our growing season.
* Is delivery available?
delivery is free if you are in our free delivery postcodes; IP12, IP15, IP16, IP17, IP18, IP19, NR33 & NR34
Out of these areas, collection is preferred, we do not post wedding flowers.
If you would like delivery just outside these postcodes, please get in touch for a quote
* can I add any additional elements to my order?
we can flex a little bit, for example; If you have a special flower type or particular colour that you want to add to the design, then please get in touch before or once ordered and we can make sure this is added to your order. Additional costs may be added depending on availability.
* when will my order be ready for collection or delivery?
If you order flower buckets, these can be collected or delivered the day before your wedding so that you have time to create. (they will be in water)
if you are ordering bridal flowers only, these will be ready for collection or delivery on the morning of your wedding.
* How do I order?
2) add your items to the cart
3) in the message box, put any details that you would like us to know regarding your order or delivery instructions
4) select 'local delivery' or 'store pick up' and then 'pick a slot' MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE DATE OF YOUR WEDDING DAY AND NOT DELIVERY DAY? checkout - and then you can put your delivery address etc, we will then get in touch with all the information you need on how to care for your flowers and confirmed delivery/collection dates and times - (will be early morning)